Situated just six kilometres from the centre of St Antonin Noble Val, high on the south facing slopes of the Aveyron Gorge you will find this very unique holiday home which is reached along a single track lane. The property sits within three acres of grounds bordered by pasture land and woodland and has a distinct lack of neighbours.
Recently redecorated to a very high standard, the house retains many of its original features; oak beams, vaulted ceilings and exposed stonework. Please note there is limited ceiling height in one of the twin bedrooms.
The most stunning feature of the property and perhaps the most important for summer holiday-makers is the heated pool (11m x 5m) with Roman steps at one end and the surrounding gardens which spread around the property on different levels. There are many hidden corners within the grounds with plenty of natural shade from numerous mature trees, so you will be spoilt for choice in finding a quiet, interesting hideaway. For the more energetic, the adjoining countryside is ideal to explore.
- Private swimming pool 11m x 5m (pool can be heated for an additional charge)
- Three acres of grounds
- Four double-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate WC
- Pool toys, garden games, boules, table tennis table, BBQ and paddling pool
- TV with basic UK channels (BBC, ITV, C4, C5) with DVD player
- Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and microwave
- Relaxers, sun beds and parasols
- Cot and high chair
- Linen and towels are provided – clean linen is provided on a weekly basis for self change
- WiFi included
What previous clients have said …
“The house was immaculate on arrival and the grounds look absolutely stunning. Good old Sid and Laura! We will be back… it’s our favourite place in the world”
Changeover Day FRIDAY minimum stay 1 week
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 8
(Please ensure when checking price/ availability only changeover day is chosen for arrival and departure)
|25 May||£800||29 June 2018||£1100||3 August||£1300|
|1 June||£800||6 July||£1100||10 August||£1300|
|8 June||£800||13 July||£1100||17 August||£1300|
|15 June||£800||20 July||£1100||24 August||£1300|
|22 June||£800||27 July||£1300||31 August||£1100|